It’s alright, you can say it. The pictures suck. And if I look irritated in them, it’s because I am. I woke up in quite the mood this morning. I had a good weekend too, so I don’t know why. I guess I am just burnt out and need a vacation so I guess it’s really good that I am heading to…..
NEW YORK
………..
toooomorrooooooooow!
Never been. So excited! With that said… don’t count on any posts this week. I’ll be back next Monday!
p.s. I am eating the head off of a chocolate bunny RIGHT NOW and it’s soooooo gooood. Hope you all had a fabulous Easter weekend!
2 comments:
You've only been gone a day and I miss you already! Haha. Thanks for the post on my blog...made me laugh out loud!! Have so much fun.
ps. I miss Bronx even more...
www.needmoresleepnow.blogspot.com
Why didn't you tell me! I could have giving you a list of all my favorite places. If you still want it facbook me!
Cheers,
Bre
Post a Comment