Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Fall Into Fashion

Dress: Aerie; Blouse: F21; Hat: H&M

Fall is definitely in the air- despite the 102 degree weather. I know this because my allergies have flared up. Damn ragweed.

Today I am linking up with Living in Yellow for Fall into Fashion- one of the best things about fall is the fashion. However, since it is still pretty hot outside I feel this outfit is a good transition into fall. I usually layer this maxi with a crochet tank, nautical inspired belt, and delicate jewelry. To help give it more of a fall vibe I went for a blouse-y top, brown braided belt, and chunky wood bracelet. Subtle changes but I think I hit the mark for what I was wanting to achieve.


On another note- I've been playing with filters- which is your favorite effect?


5 comments:

Pamela Burke said...

I have been dying to get my hands on a white blouse like that!! You look fantastic! As for the filters, first one in the first row looks great on that photo, and second in the second row!

Ms. Morgan said...

It's been pretty warm here in Portland but no where near 102! Yikes. I can't wait for Autumn though...and you're right my allergies know it's right around the corner for sure.

As for the filters...I like the middle/top row one...at least for this image. I usually play with filters based on the image and what I want to highlight.

Steph And Laura said...

You look great! Love the outfit!

Bre said...

Cute, cute, cute. I like it all. I love pieces that can be worn more than one season.

I am a sucker for filters, but I think the last one it maybe a little too yellow. I still like them all though.

Brie Bemis @ Sophistifunk said...

you. are. gorgeous. ! i love this look and just found you through erin at living in yellow :)

p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

xo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.blogspot.com