Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I did it for real this time.



For as long as I can remember I have toyed with the idea of going blonde, like for real going blonde. I have done heavy highlights but never have I pulled out all the stops. So this week I took the plunge and went for it.

Holy @O#(@&#!

Not saying I hate it, but not saying I love it either. It just doesn’t “feel” like me. Maybe, I just need to get use it. I wake up in the mornings and forget about my gold locks then when I stumble into the bathroom and get a glimpse in the mirror I almost break my neck doing a double take, then I look at myself and ask “who are you?”

This blonde head of hair of mine is so bizarre to me. No doubt.

However, I am excited about these blonde possibilities… I am calling this summer the Blonde Summer of 2011 and I am going to live it up because baby this will most likely be the only blonde summer I will ever have.







5 comments:

Frannie Pantz said...

Looking gorgeous! I love the blonde on you!

Cerrisse said...

Love it!!

Betti Bee said...

Wow! I like it! Your looking really like summer now!

Bre said...

Fun fun fun! You look so playful and hot. You have the american girl dream: big ladies up top I can say that because I actually know you), a hubby, a house, and blonde hair!!! I personally am loving it and I am so proud of you for taking the plunge. LIVE IT UP!!!
Cheers,
Bre

Shasie said...

The blonde looks good on you, but I can understand why it might take awhile to get used too.
Shasie
Live Life in Style