Friday, July 27, 2012

Gloating

Dress: sheinside.com or Zara; Shoes: Zara; Bracelet: Express; Bag: Miche

I need to gloat about this dress. This dress that I covet. My $89 Zara dress that I found on a Hong Kong based website for only $30- but I won't bore you with that story again you can read about all that over here if you want to.

$30 dollars people! $30!!!

I don't know about you but I have been feeling quite restless lately. I know I just came back from a three week trip to Spain and I should feel lucky and grateful for the opportunity since I know not everyone is that fortunate but I am dying to get out of here again.  Spain did not cure or even gently relieve the travel bug that is growing inside of me.

But this time I need third world. That is more my style. I'll do Europe when I am old. But for now I need adventure and dirt.  If going to the restroom consists of a hole in the ground then sign me up!  And that is not a joke!

Husband was teasing me with the prospect of doing some humanitarian work in the Dominican Republic next spring and now my hopes are up. Fingers crossed!

No comments: