![]() |
| Shoes: Charlotte Russe; Pants: Zara; Shirt: sheinside.com |
I heart this shirt so freaking much, it is ridiculous. A friend pinned it on Pinterest, I repined it. Followed the link to a Hong Kong based website and purchased it up in a heartbeat!
Okay well maybe not in a heartbeat but I did add to it my shopping cart quicker then you can say... well I don't know quicker then what but you get the idea. After the shirt was safely in my cart I browsed the site to see what else they had. I was in the market for a something fun to wear to my work conference.
That is when I spotted the dress I have been coveting from Zara! The dress that will look so ah-mazing with my new Zara shoes! And it was almost $60 cheaper! Say what?!?! Meant to be right? Or too good to be true? I've fallen for that scenario before.
I noticed that the pictures were the exact pictures from the Zara website, I then noticed that all the pictures for all the clothing on this site were from other clothing companies. The whole too good to be true thing was looking to be more of a possibility.
I quickly did a search of the website. Read reviews from others that have used it, checked all the scammer sites and in the end I decided to give it a shot. You pay through Paypal which made me feel a bit more assured.
And at the end of the day I decided I would either be out a little bit of money or I would have my dress for a fraction of the cost and a fun unique shirt! Worth the gamble for me.
And the gamble paid off- two weeks later I received my purchases and was more then happy! And did I mention- shipping was free?
Double bonus.

No comments:
Post a Comment