Monday, July 16, 2012

Special Monday


A couple of summers ago as I was driving down a busy street, I pulled the visor down to block the sun from my eyes and as I did a spider, yes a spider, fell from the visor and down my shirt and into my cleavage. 

This wasn't any little baby spider either. So Naturally, I freak. 

Somehow I manage to pull off to the side of the rode without killing anyone, jump out of my car and like a maniac I immediately begin to strip off all my clothing. 

Luckily this was a few summers ago, If It had been this summer I am sure I would have been the butt of  many "bath salt" jokes. 

As I sit there on the side of the road half naked, my hair a mess, and breathing like I had just ran a marathon, I look around at the audience I have acquired and I... curse my husband. 

The night before I had given him a lecture for parking the car in the garage with the sunroof open. I had specifically said that spiders could get in the car. But of course he thought I was just being a paranoid woman. 

Yep, paranoid

No comments: