![]() |
| Shirt: F21; Pants: Zara; Shoes: Charollette Russe; Bag: Miche |
Purchasing clothes online is always a little terrifying for me. I usually go with safe things like shirts or dresses and never pants! Those must be tried on. But I found Zara and their pants fit as if they were made for my little tush so when I saw these beauties online (no Zara in the UT) it was love at first click! Zara's free shipping doesn't hurt either. My favorite detail on these pants are the double side seams. It's those little details that get me every time. I also like the Asian influence on these they make them a little different then all the other floral pants out there on the scene right now.
I had been on the hunt for some floral pants for some time- I was desperate to be the first to showoff this trend in my office because honestly once someones else does it- I don't feel like I can do it anymore. Kind of like those famous bauble necklaces, or those geometric printed H&M pants that all the bloggers have been wearing the last few weeks.
What do you think about the floral pant trend?
I had worn these once before but I didn't like how the pictures turned out- which I was okay with since it gave me another chance to style them.


1 comment:
So cute Ash!
I hate ordering clothes online, but you scored for sure.
Post a Comment