Thursday, September 27, 2012
Thank You & Advice Needed
Can I just say thank you to my readers! And new followers! I have enjoyed your responses to some of my posts as of late. You are all too sweet and supportive and if you all aren't careful you are going to give this a girl a big head.
I wish all of you had your emails linked to your accounts so I can respond back to you via email- so if' you haven't gotten a reply back from it's because your email isn't attached to your comment. So get on fixing that k?
I always thought once I got to 82 GFC followers I would host a giveaway- and I am getting real close to that number. I know most people do the 100 follower giveaway but I'm kind of different and besides 82 is my favorite number.
The thing is I have no idea how to host a giveaway. I know what I want to giveaway so that isn't the issue... it's the whole logistics of it all that I am unsure of. So that is where you guys come in... what's the best way to host a giveaway?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Lovely!! I have no idea!! I have never done one or actually entered one!! But I do enjoy your blog!!
Post a Comment