I wanted to go big with this first giveaway and give away something substantial (hello $184 retail value!). If one day this blog gets big it will be because of you guys. So this is my THANK YOU! And hey the chances you might win are pretty good :)
So here is what you get, the Shell I am so humbly modeling in this post, plus the base bag (can't have a Shell without a base), and a Shell of your choice from Miche's regular line because hey, there is no point in having an interchangeable bag if you don't have something to change it with.
Not going to lie I am pretty nervous about doing this giveaway. Firsts are scary.
And I am kind of out of town so if something goes wrong with the rafflecopter then.... lets just hope all goes well.
Good luck!
Giveaway ends Halloween!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:
Post a Comment