Monday, October 8, 2012
Special Monday: Bridesmaids
You know that really hilarious scene in Bridesmaids, where everyone gets food poisoning and the Bride loses it out in the street.
Yeah... well that almost happened to me last week while on a run with my sister. We were about a mile in a half away from home. It took prayers to God and my sister saying "this will be the best day of my life if you shit your pants right now" for me to keep it together (no way in hell was I going to give her that kind of satisfaction)
And besides unlike in Bridesmaids I wasn't wearing a convenient dress- I had some nice ol' spandex leggings on- nowhere for that to go if you know what I am saying.
Things didn't get much better when I got home either. Let's just say it's a miracle my husband is still attracted me after what went down.
Oh the shame.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
HAHA! This cracked me up. I would be lying if I didn't say that hasn't happened to me at one time or another!
I need a like button.
Post a Comment