Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Because you KNOW you were dying to KNOW.

Anywho because I know you were all dying to know more about little ol' me here you go!
(and no worries outfit post to come later today... PROMISE)

Q: What is your middle name? Marie

Q: When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A model, because they were pretty and I wanted to be pretty. Don't worry my self-esteem kicked in eventually.  

Q: If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? I'd wish for perfect health for me, my family, and my friends.  I'd wish for a billion dollars (that way I could buy all the other things I'd wish for like a house and new car, you know those type of things) And last I would wish for love and tolerance for the world.

Q: If your house was on fire and you could grab only 3 things before leaving, what would they be? Funny I just asked my husband this question the other day and he said... are you ready for this... he said the only thing he would grab would be me..... awwwww how cute is that, right? Okay enough of that now on to my list, since husband is capable to get him self out and has me covered, here it goes.
1. Boobear. C'mon you knew he would be # uno, duh.
2. Sad to say but my phone... if you have an iPhone you know what I am talking about and if not then you should get one.
3. My box where I keep my external hard drive that is backed up with all important photos and where my important docs are located such as birth certificates and socials.

Q: You wouldn’t be caught dead, where? Wow, I really can't think of anywhere besides like you know  a jail or prison.

Q: If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be and why? It's a toss up between Jessica Rabbit and Ariel.  They are both hot redheads. This kind of takes me back to the question above about what I wanted to be when I grew up.... hmmm.

Q: Who was the last person you hugged?   Umm the thing is I am weird about being touched and touching people. There are only 3 people that I am comfortable hugging and that is husband, baby sis, and baby nephew.

Q: What do you think of when you hear the word "yellow"? The very first thing that came to mind was the yellow MICHE "Hope" bag. That's what happens when your job is purses.

Tag. You're it! Link up below with your answers to these questions!  Or, just say hi!

xoxo

No comments: