That hat is seriously the best thing ever, it feels like a hug for your head and sometimes you know, your head needs a hug and today was on of those days- if I am being honest it was one of those weeks.
To make up for the mostly crummy week I will be trying my hand at making these delicious balls of joy tonight:
![]() |
| Red Velvet Cake Balls.... ooooh baby! |
If you would like to make some too you can find the recipe here at the most definitely lovely Bakerella Blog.
I'll let you know how it goes. Wish me luck!
Happy Friday Everyone!


2 comments:
You're right, a head hug sounds nice. Think I'll give my hubby one of those tonight! I hope your cakes turn out. They look SOOO delicious!
XO, Katie
Running on Happiness
love your style! I'm following, hit me back if you like:)
www.alwayssaygrace.com
Post a Comment