Okay so here is another little weekday tradition the husband and I do. Every Friday to celebrate the end of a working week we treat ourselves to some Red Mango. What is Red Mango you say? It's seriously only the best thing in the world. No joke. I wouldn't lie to you. I suggest you google it right now and find the nearest location to you and head over there pronto.
P.S. It's all about the Madagascar Vanilla and Chocolate Sprinkles btw.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
I love Red Mango and am so sad that we don't have one down south :(
Suchcute photos, those shoes are cuuuute!!!!
I have to complain though, I don't have a Red Mango anywhere close to me and my mouth is watering now.
Cheers,
Bre
Ashley, your new blog is so cute! I'm so not with it when it comes to customizing and making mine look all cute and fancy, but you seem to have it down. Bravo.
Bre.. as much as you travel girl I am sure you will come across one :)
Robin- thanks girlie! But I will let you in on a little secret I just downloaded the template and whoolaaa! :) And I have seen your blog and it is waaaay cute also.
Post a Comment