Friday, March 18, 2011

Uh, Ride'Em Cowboy?









Laurie and I went on a little adventure today and found this amazing spot right behind our office building. Looks like we are in the middle of nowhere when we're really not. I have a feeling you will be seeing this setting again.

I felt a little self-conscious in this outfit today- I have never worn these boots with bare legs before and I felt like I looked like I had two toothpicks for legs. But I got over it.

Are you guys as happy as I am about it being Friday? Hope you have a fab weekend and that wherever you are there will be some sunshine for you to enjoy.

3 comments:

Bre said...

Those boots are super cute. Not only have not worn cowboy boots with bare legs, I have not ever worn cowboy boots. You look hot thought!
Cheers,
Bre

Sarah Hanks said...

Oh my gosh! I had no idea this is by our office?! Next time take me with you please? haha I love it. It is beautiful. ps. Your poses are so cute!

Anonymous said...

hi!