So you see those skinny jeans I am wearing? Guess what? They use to be WIDE jeans! Yep, true story. I have pictures to prove it.
See. Toldyaso. Although they were cute wide, I must have grown since the last time I wore them (a few years ago) and now they are a bit too short to wear with any type of shoe. Nothing worse then wide legged floods if you ask me.
So now you are amazed right? Well hear comes the kicker... I did these ALL BY MYSELF! And I suck at sewing. Promise. Lizzy over at Cotton&Curls posted this very easy to follow tutorial on how to do this. IT IS SOOO EASY! She has lots of really easy "refashions" as she calls them. I highly recommend you check her out.
Here are the super easy instructions:
1. Put your wide leg jeans inside out
2. Place a pair of skinny jeans you like on top and out line the shape
3. Pin so your pants don't move around
4. Sew on the line you made
5. Cut off the extra fabric (I didn't do this bc I couldn't make the commitment to actually cut my pants)
3 comments:
great job! wish I could do that :)
But you can so do this. If I can you can. It really is sooo simple. I was scared to try it but it worked out :)
im impressed!
Post a Comment