Friday, April 8, 2011

April.... Snow? Brings May Flowers...


Why Hello! Happy Friday! It is supposed to be spring but looks more like winter in my parts. No bueno.

So yesterday my sweet baby sister turned 12 years old. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY SIS! LOVE YOU LOTS! She's is getting so big. *tear

And because I am such a good big sister I planned a little surprise for her.  Weeks ago I made an appointment for us to go get feather extensions put in our hair and have been teasing her about it ever since- you know to build the suspense.  Dropping hints every so often.  It drove her crazy.  All she knew is that it we were getting something done to our bodies, that I had to make sure it was okay with mom, that it started with the letter "F", and that it lasted for a few months.  She was dead set on thinking we were getting fake tattoos.

Long story short, I checked her out early from school, took her to the appointment, we got our feather extensions (she was thrilled- it was really cute) , we ate delicious Red Mango, and to end the day we stopped by my office to say hello- she has been dying to come to my work and see where the "magic" happens.

All in all it was a really good day. I hope you had as much fun as I did Charlie Brown. Can't wait for our sleep over Saturday! MUAH!



2 comments:

Cerrisse said...

That's awesome! what a great sister you are :)

Piril Maria said...

Great blog!




♥ Love,
http://thebookness.blogspot.com