Friday, April 1, 2011

The love letter...



Why Hello Sunshine,

(not you...literally, the sunshine)

Have I told you lately how happy you make me? I've missed you. I hope you are here to stay awhile this time. I don't know if my heart can take another disappearance.


Oh Bradly, I can listen to you sing to me all day long.

The sun is shinin' people. Happy day.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Cute outfit! I love the pops of colors in your shoes, bag and necklace!

XO, Katie
Running on Happiness

Bre said...

Cute cute cute shoes. Okay so I have been reading your blog from the beginning and I just have to ask: How many pairs of shoes do you have? Can you pull them all together and take a few shots for me. This way when I ask to borrow a pair I have a chart to refer to.
Cheers,
Bre

LV said...

THOSE SHOES! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!Love the color pops in this outfit. The contrast between the yellow and green is gorgeous. I love the handbag! Gorgeous...


http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/