Friday, May 6, 2011

Proud Mama





Yep, that cute little pup is my little Bronx. He made front page of the MICHE website this month and he made it in the catalog too… not front cover buuut still, he is in there. We will shoot for the cover next time, if we get invited back or if I can weasel him there again like I did with this shoot. He..he.

What a cutie he is. Ahh, now I am at work missing his stinky little butt. Do you ever wonder what our pets do at home when no one is there? I wonder all the time. The hubs thinks he just sleeps, but I like to think he is doing much more, like making himself some toast and watching animal planet or something.
Sorry for no outfit posts today, my outfit would bore you anyway. Sneakers, ripped up jeans, and t-shirt, not all that exciting. I try to limit my jeans/t-shirt posts. I wanted to be lazy today. I big weekend ahead. Wanna hear? Well too bad it’s my blog and I am going to tell you anyway.

Today after work, I get to help the hubs DJ a Mother’s Day dance at his parent’s church. And when I say help that just means sit there and hang out.

Then Saturday I am running in the Susan G. Koman Race For The Cure with all the great people I work with. And when I say running that really means I will be walking.  If you would like to make a donation to our team that would be super cool. You can do that by going here.

Then that night my work is joining the Huntsman Cancer Institute in sponsoring the “Pack the Park Pink” Bee’s baseball game. I am super excited about this.  The game is only $7 AND you get a free t-shirt. So I highly suggest if you are in Salt Lake City, you come out an help support the fight against cancer.  During half-time they will be showing our “Hope” videos, which will be really cool to see. Pinky Promise!


But if you can’t make it to the game you can always support by purchasing one of our super cute “Hope” bags, you can see me wearing one here, there is also a very stylish silver and yellow one as well, which is actually my favorite…  why haven’t I styled it yet? Hmmm….

I love working for MICHE bag! Sorry just wanted to get one more link in there. (I went a little link crazy didn’t I?)

And to top it all off Mother’s Day is Sunday! Everyone be good to your moms!!!
And if you’re a mom HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!

1 comment:

Bre said...

Wow you have a packed weekend just like me. The difference is yours is a ll charitable mine is, well, not. Super cute that your baby made the cut as a model. Give him a paw five for me!
Have a great weekend sweetie!
Cheers,
Bre