The sun is shining.
Brought the pup to work today. He makes everyone happy. It’s a good day.
It’s Friday.
and the pup is here.
and I ate Mexican food. Outside.
In the grass. On a Mexican blanket.
With my friends.
and then we ate Red Mango.
Happy Day.
p.s. started training for my 50 mile back ride! Go me! 3 miles down. 47 more to go. Did I mention the bike ride is in a month?
p.s.s. or is p.p.s? whatev. you get it. It’s Friday the 13th. In some cultures (don’t ask me which ones) Friday the 13th is good luck. I got married on a Friday the 13th. We also found a dead baby hammerhead shark on the beach we got married on as well… I am going to say that was a “good” omen too.
3 comments:
Beautiful outfit, love the hat and the bag :) Nice style! Oh and your dog's just such a cutie :) http://indie-and-fashion.blogspot.com/
Great comfy summery outfit i especially love the wedges :)
http://insidekatouscloset.blogspot.com/
Love this look with the orange accessories!
Shasie
Live Life in Style
Post a Comment