Monday, June 6, 2011

Drrrrrty Dash’n

Seriously. No. SERIOUSLY. This has got to be one of the most fun things I have ever done. You have no idea the craziness that transpired. Did the race barefoot, lost my shoes a mile into it, won a costume contest, pulled some serious muscles, peed my pants,  took a death defying freezing cold shower, and 2 days later I still can’t walk right and I am still finding mud in places. SO MUCH FREAKING FUN!

We rocked it! I love these girls.


















And to think none of the real good stuff made it on camera. Sad.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!! I wish I couldv'e hung out with you while doing this!!This looks like hella FUN!! Was this for some type of cause or was it strickly for fun?

http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

Bre said...

It looks like so much fun! Glad you come some clean photos in;-)
Cheers,
Bre

Shasie said...

Haha, this looks so fun!

Shasie
Enter My Niqué Cosmetics Giveaway