Monday, January 30, 2012

Special Monday


Sometimes the level of my "specialness" surprises me.  Take for example me and the dryer- we are often at odds with each other . This one particular time which occurred recently.  The dryer did not want to start for me, I of course after repeatedly pushing the start button with no avail and whining like a little girl that our dryer is broken and how we don't need this right now and blah blah blah- you know like girls do- I call for my husband to come fix it.

My sweet husband walks over to me and stares at me down our long hallway and says, "Are you serious? How about try shutting the dryer door." and walks away.

Hmmm. How about that.  The dryer door was wide open with me standing between it.

Yep. Just one of many examples of my kind of "specialness".





1 comment:

Bre said...

Too funny. I do stuff like that all the time.
Ash- if we were neighbors we wouldn't get anything done all day expect dress up and photos shoots. It would be insanely awesome!