Sunday, March 11, 2012

Bronx-a-gram


My little Bostie, Bronx, is by far my favorite subject to take pictures of.  He use to smile for me, but now he just looks at me with this expression that says, "really mom? another one?"

I've jumped on the bandwagon and have added Instagram to my list of obsessions. Right next to Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, and blogging. I think I may need help. I am seriously considering going to back to my classic brick phone (insert: images of old school Nokia phone here) you know which one am talking about... you know you all miss the snake game.

Having a smart phone makes it way too convenient to "connect".

1 comment:

Bre said...

Ha ha I totally forgot about the snake game. Awesome. I have yet to get sucked in to all of those but have been thinking about Pinterest and Instagram.
Your little baby is too cute.