Monday, April 23, 2012

Special Monday

Bronx is one with the force.
I am a sucker for picking up strays on the side of the road. I mean- hey, if my little pup got loose I would hope someone would do the same for him- with the intent of finding me of course and not keeping him for themselves and all... it happens.

One afternoon while driving home from the grocery store, I spotted what seemed to be a little dog on the side of a somewhat busy road- I of course I pull over to save the day.  As I get out of the car I quickly realize this isn't a little dog-  what it was, almost tore my head off.

Long story short, I almost brought my little Bronx home a potentially rabid, ferocious, little fox/coyote/whatever to play with.

1 comment:

Bre said...

Ahhh! That would have been awful.