![]() |
| sister love |
You would know:
I walk on my tippy toes...
a trait I inherited from my dad.
The only thing that makes my little green monster
come out is hearing of other peoples travels.
come out is hearing of other peoples travels.
I hate shopping.
I love airports.
If I could only have one talent
I would choose dancing.
Although I am quiet and often awkward in social
situations I am secretly a complete attention-whore.
I truly do not care if I am liked or not. I like myself.
My family likes me. My husband loves me.
And that is all that matters.
When it comes to music I can take it or leave it.
Sometimes I go weeks without listening to any.
I underestimate my talents.
I do not wear my hair up because I am self conscious
about my ears. I was teased in elementary
school about them constantly.
Doing any type of volunteer work for people less
fortunate does not make me feel good. It makes me
feel incredible guilty for the things I have.
I am not the type of person that thinks
"that can never happen to me"
I can't talk about me feelings without crying.
I don't like to be touched.
I once swallowed 20 live goldfish for a dare.
Which brings me to my next point. I really want to go on
Fear Factor, or the Amazing Race...
or any other reality TV show
(there is that attention-whore talking)
I could eat Taco Bell everyday.
Puppies. Enough said.
I rock out to Britney Spears and Spice Girls
probably more then I should admit.
And I will leave you with this . . .
I can't touch the lint
in the dryer.

No comments:
Post a Comment