Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Toledo, Spain



Oh Toledo. Where do I even begin with Toledo…

Toledo was nothing short of magical.  That is the best way I can describe it. It was a day trip from Madrid and if I would have known… if only I had known I would have skipped Madrid entirely and spent all my time in Toledo. A day was certainly not enough time here.

When I travel I like to go to places that feel different then what I am used to, that is why I fell in love with Peru, and that is why I dream of going to third world countries. I like different. After feeling slightly disappointed with Madrid, Toledo was exactly what I needed to get me excited. I am not saying Toledo is third world by any means because it definitely is not but it was different. 

It was… magical.  










No comments: