Thursday, August 16, 2012
Puppy Pride
Yes. I have a boston terrier and yes I am wearing a boston terrier t-shirt. What can I say- I am obsessed with their adorable goofy faces. If you too have a thing for goofy faces you can get your shirt here.
Last Friday, a bunch of us took a trip back to the 80's. It was epic. We saw Journey, Pat Benatar, and my favorite, Loverboy in concert. And when I say epic- I'm talking about the people watching. Prime people watching took place. From the young to the old, to real mullets vs. fake mullets, to things I have never even seen before. It was truly great.
My favorite though had to be watching all the drunk people navigating their way through all the blankets laid out on the lawn- in the dark. My mom being one of these- but she didn't even try to step over them she would get someones blanket snagged on her leg and just drag it away with her. Like I said it was great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
haha i love this! boston terriers are sooo adorable!
-Jessica
http://www.jumpintopuddles.com
Oh this is precious! I love it!!!!!!
Adorable puppy! Pretty awesome shirt too!
I love people watching! Such a hoot!
Cute tee! And cute dog!
http://initialed.blogspot.com
Post a Comment