For real. No. Not really. But we can pretend right? Mmmmkay? Ok. Thanks for playing along.
So here is the thing about me. I am a complete 100% nudist. And as the day slowly progresses on I remove more and more articles of clothing. First goes the bra on the rare occasion I wear one (hate ‘em) I am the master of secretly removing the bra at work WHILE never leaving my desk. Told ya. Jedi. All the way. Then goes the belt, next comes any and all jewelry, then the shoes and sometimes even the tights. I’ve gone commando for the last 10 years so that is never an issue. TMI? … I am sure you will get over it.
Today was one of those days. Freedom for the tatas!
Now, I am sure all my coworkers are concerned.
2 comments:
You can let your tatas go free? Girl, they are so big. How do you do it?
Anyway, you may love those shoes but I would love to borrow those pants!
Cheers,
Bre
love the shoes!!
Post a Comment