Tuesday, May 24, 2011

No Words



Okay, well there were going to be no words, just pictures. But I scored my self a few free minutes between interviews. Can I just say I love interviewing people for jobs. I am actually one of those weirdos that love to go to job interviews myself, so I guess it makes sense that I also love being on the opposite side of it.

Don’t you kind of wish, or maybe you don’t, that the company you interviewed with would give you a report on how you did, what they liked, what they didn’t. Especially if you don’t get the job. I mean I personally would love to know why. I think this would be really beneficial to the growth of a person.

btw… you know when someone asks you what your most embarrassing moment is? Yeah, well I think I had that most embarrassing experience yesterday, while I was interviewing someone.  Maybe in a few months I will be ready to share. But for now the wounds are still too fresh.







3 comments:

Frannie Pantz said...

Uh oh! I hate embarrassing moments! But the good part is that usually (after some time) you can laugh about them. You look great!

Shasie said...

I hate when someone asks me that question because I can never think of that moment until way later, like whoops forgot about that moment. Love this look! The scarf is fab!

Shasie
Enter My Vintage Scarf Giveaway

Kimberlee said...

Great outfit- thanks for checking out my blog! I hate interviewing... maybe you could give me a few tips :)