Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Not Planned

110726-181217
Can’t say I was really planning or wanting to debut my new (okay not really new to me- but to you- yes) red locks this way- thought it would be through a much more exciting and noteworthy outfit post- BUT with my camera being stolen from my car over the weekend- and with me being absent for the past few weeks and the fact that I will probably be absent for some time again until I get a new camera- this is what you get. Hey! I like to think it’s better then nothing- just ask the 2 followers that dropped me over the last couple of weeks….
I think in my last post I had mentioned that I hated seeing myself with blonde hair-  and although that is true and I would like to blame my absence entirely on that fact- it just wouldn’t be true. 
Some exciting things have happened over the last few weeks… I was promoted to Design Manager- which is amazing! Buuuut it doesn’t really leave me a whole lot of spare time in the day- to think about my little blog.  I also have started eating “clean” and taking better care of myself- so now I dedicate my lunch hours- which were for blogging- to eating.  Who would have thought lunch breaks were meant for eating! Crazy, I know. It took some time for me to get use to too.
I don’t know what my plan is with this little blog of mine.  I can’t promise you regular posts, I can’t even promise you that I will keep this public- but really this should be for me-  in the end- I love having readers- all 27 of you and I hope you stay around with me- but I totally understand if you don’t.
xoxo,
th_ash

4 comments:

Cerrisse said...

Congrats on the promotion! Love the new do! :)

Shasie said...

Sorry about your camera girlie!! But I'm loving the red color!
Shasie of Live Life in Style
Please Facebook like my Blogger Contest List on Fashiolista

Bre said...

You are too, ha ha! I like the new to us red locks. Congrats on the promotion! I totally feel you about not dedicating so much time to the blog world. It can be overwhelming.
Cheers,
Bre

Bre said...

p.s. What is eating "clean?"