Friday, February 24, 2012

but of course


I would find a way to break my tri-pod.  Oh well, c'est la vie. Good thing I'm a good problem solver; see: duct tape.

I am not much for words today- but hey aren't you here for the pictures anyway? If you are looking for more to read then go check out today's Miche Fashion Friday blog that will be up later this afternoon- where I wrote about getting back to the basics with our wardrobe and the noteworthy fashion icons that inspired them.

Anywho- off to Santa Barbara come Monday morning!




4 comments:

Frannie Pantz said...

Bummer! Why do they make those things so flimsy anyway??? Glad you "fixed" it. I love your blouse!

Melody said...

I loovee those shoes!

ADELINA ALEXANDER said...

Lovely outfit.I follow you.Would you like to follow me back?

www.adelinaalexander.blogspot.com

Bre said...

OMG, duct tape I love it!!! I would so do that!
Your outfit is lovely ever piece of it.