See- at the time I had just met my husband-to-be right before I left the Salt Lake valley and while I was slaving away at school he stayed back- and we tried out the long distance thing- it was successful.
Life has a funny way of working out and I was brought back to the Salt Lake area where I have stayed, and although it has grown on me, my love for my job is the only thing that has kept me here.
This past week I was reminded of my deep yearning to be in southern California as I was lucky enough to travel for work to Santa Barbara where we shot our upcoming summer catalog and filmed our next Stylewatch video. This was my first trip going this far north of L.A. and I have simply fallen even more in love.
One day... I will make my way back for good. Coming home to a blizzard only affirms that thought.

3 comments:
I have lived in California my whole life and it is easy to understand why so many people love it! Next time you're visiting (or living :)) here, drive up highway 1 through big sur. Most beautiful drive in the world!!
Happy Sunday!
Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/
It's so funny that you did this post because I was just wondering why you ever moved back to SLC from LA. I'm sure I could have done that. I actually like LA, not as much as NYC but the closeness of the beach and the shopping is insane!
Santa Barbara is so beautiful and I totally agree with Bailey -- the drive up Highway 1 is probably one of the most amazing things I've ever done -- I definitely recommend :) xx
Post a Comment