Monday, March 5, 2012

Special Monday


As we age many of us get into the habit of knocking off a few years when asked that dreaded question, "how old are you?"

I on the other hand like to add about five or so years to my actually age, this comes particularly in handy since half the time I have to pull out a calculator and do some quick calculations just to figure out how old I am anyway.  So making up an age is a lot easier to remember.

The logic behind saying I am older then I am is that I am more likely to get that wonderful comment, "wow you look so much younger!" which lets just be honest is way better then telling someone your real age and getting no comment at all, and a nod of the head.

1 comment:

Bre said...

Ha, you are too funny!
This pic is awesome.