Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A letter to my neighbors.


Hi there.

First off, let me just say that I am happy that you have a sex life. Good for you. But really, you need to be more considerate, considering you do live in an apartment. I’ve been very patient with your activities since you have moved in, but lately it has become too much. 

I need my sleep and frankly being woken up by what sounds like a screaming banshee and construction work going on at midnight or 3 am like it was the other night- well- it is just not cool.

Having nightmares that your bed is going to crash through the ceiling and crush me is also not cool.

I’d really appreciate it if you would it keep it down after 10 pm.

Thanks!

Your sleep deprived and disturbed neighbors.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Stumbled upon your blog. Even though this might be your second attempt you would never know. Keep up the good work.

www.ahusbandandadog.com

bonbon said...

BAHAHA! I guess you have to tell them! They probably have no idea or I'm sure they'd be embarrased. Just ask them to keep it down and tell them you've been awoken in the night by their activities. They'll get the drift. Hopefully! Just found your blog and I've loved getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

new follower :)
bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

Bre said...

Where is the "like" button here? Hahaha

Lynzy said...

Just wanted to say thank you for stopping by yesterday and reading my post! The support has been amazing. I feel myself much more drawn to lifestyle blogs because there is a voice and an actual person in there VS an outfit photo EVERY day with no words.

Your the best!
xx Lynzy