My little trip up to the lake last weekend was short lived but it was exactly what I needed. We left the boys behind and just us girls- mom, baby sis, and I spent the night on a boat in the marina.
The weather couldn't have been more perfect and simplicity of the entire trip was just right. Without the boys we were able to feast on peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and nap on the beach for hours. The boys would have never been satisfied with a simple PB&J or long naps on the beach- which leads me to my next point- I've decided boys are a bit high maintenance.
We stayed up late and played crazy 8's and giggled until our stomachs hurt. We talked for hours. And I enjoyed every minute of it.
It's in these moments that memories that will last a life time are created.

2 comments:
nice photos :):) i'm following you, visit my blog if you want :)
anordinarylifestylebook.blogspot.com
Looks like it was a great & relaxing weekend!!
Post a Comment