Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Blog Hop: Guilty Pleasure

via
Guilty pleasures huh? Well the thing about guilty pleasures is that you have to have shame in the thing that you are getting pleasure out of and the truth is- I am kind of shameless.

I watch Jersey Shore with pride.

I eat a entire box of ice cream sandwiches with pride- even if I have to hide in the bathroom to do so. Yes, I know how that one looks.

It's tradition to stock up on trashy magazines like Cosmopolitan anytime I go to the airport.

My DVR is full of Lifetime movies.

My favorite books to read are young adult coming-of-age novels. Judy Blume will always be my favorite author.

I make cookies just to eat the dough.

I'll watch any movie with Megan Fox- just because I think she is pretty. Same with any Lindsey Lohan movie- but not because I think she is pretty- but because she is such a train wreck.

I like to eat raw hot dogs just to freak people out.

The seat warmer on my car stays on year round. Same with my heating pad.

I enjoy other peoples dramas- a lot.

And yes, I jam out to Britney Spears and Spice Girls on a regular basis.





6 comments:

Queer Christian Collective said...

Lifetime movies are awesome. When I was younger I used to eat frozen hotdogs - where they're cold enough to have a layer of ice but soft enough to actually bite. I'm a vegan now so that's invalid at this point, but figured I'd let you know I shared in the rawness!


Elise @ jerseyflowerse.blogspot.com

Steph And Laura said...

Lifetime Movies!!! They can be some of the best movies!

Jessie said...

I love raw cookie dough! And I have to say I love some good drama.

Ruth Alvarez said...

I have totally eaten a raw hot dog. sometimes i'll do it just because i'm starving and can't wait.
I will watch any linsday lohan movie just because and i enjoy any drama probably because of the lack of excitement in my own life.

loved reading this.
pay me a visit. www.roothless-xo.blogspot.ca

Amanda Mae said...

haha I love this post!

Southern Glamourista

Unknown said...

Love ice cream sandwiches! haha loved reading this post!
Beauty by T