Friday, August 24, 2012
How Much Does Your Face Cost?
Doing a copy cat post today. Seen this idea over at A Brunette Duet and was curious to find out how much my face costs me.
So lets get to it. Listed and pictured above is my day to day make-up. If I have an important meeting or an event or just needing a little extra confidence then I usually add in my face and eye primer. Other days I may add in some eye liner, change up my lip, or eye shadow color- but like I said this is currently my go to every day look.
1. Maybelline FIT ME Foundation- $5.94
2. Maybelline FIT ME Powder- $5.94
3. Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm- $5.00
4. Maybelline FIT ME Concealer- $5.48
5. Maybelline FIT ME Blush- $5.94
6. Maybelline FIT ME Bronzer- $4.48
7. Covergirl LashBlastVolume Mascara- $6.94
8. Anastasia Highlighting Brow Kit- $32 (this was a gift)
Afterthought items (not pictured) but these two items are part of my daily "make-up" routine.
9. Clean & Clear Advantage oil-free Acne Moisturizer- $11.94
10. Neutragena Dry Touch SPF 100 Ultra Sheer Sunblock- $10.97
So at the end of the day my face costs me: $94.63
I had a feeling my face would be pretty cheap compared to most girls. I am not much into products. Hence the entire line of Maybelline's FIT ME collection - shopping and decisions made easy.
What does your face cost?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Whoa good job girl! This is impressive!
I agree with Steph, that is impressive. I spend loads of money on products for acne ridden face. One touch of the wrong thing could make me look like a hormonal teenager all over again!
I did just buy a Maybelline Baby Lips Balm yesterday. I went with clear first just to see if I like it. I may have to copy you with this post in the near future.
Post a Comment