Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Playing Favorites



Pants: H&M; Shirt: Clevotine America; Shoes: Zara; Bag: Miche (Stella)

Leather is work appropriate right? Good, because I thought so too.

This outfit consists of my favorite tee, my favorite shoes, and my first pair of leather skinnies that I am simply obsessed with!

You know when an outfit just feels like you? Well this is one of those outfits for me. I felt comfortable, sexy, casual, edgy, and chic all at the same time.  I need to work on incorporating more of this "feeling" in my wardrobe more often.

What type of outfits make you feel like you?


6 comments:

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

great look :)




http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

Anonymous said...

Love the leather pants! I've been thinking about getting some leather pants or maybe coated skinnies but it is sooo hot in FL all the time that it might not be worth it.. maybe if I can find an affordable pair I'll buy!

Unknown said...

I so loveee those pants! They look fabulous with those heels <3

xoxo Bree
The Urban Umbrella
http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

Professionally Petite said...

OMG how did i not notice the french bulldog/boston terrier shirt before?!?! I need that!

Bre said...

You look so cute Ash.
If you really wore that today, we wore the same type of pants! I took photos, but I haven't had time to import and upload them. I do love your pants. Those heels are fierce too!

Megan said...

That is just the cutest shirt ever! You look lovely!