Friday, September 21, 2012

Run the Rave



Can I just say I had so much fun dressing like a teenager. I think I may have found my true style sense in these hot pink leggings and holy t-shirt. It's kinda of like being who you really are instead of trying to be who you want to be.  And let's just be honest although I will be 28 years old next month- inside I am still that 18 year old girl that lived for the night scene and crowd surfing...

Which is why I was very excited to attend this 5k event called Run the Rave. The glow sticks make a lot more sense now huh? I wish I could tell you this event was awesome but sadly it was a huge disappointment. Probably couldn't tell that from the pictures... looks can be deceiving which is why we all love pictures. At least it looked like we had a good time and really the funnest part was getting all dressed up and taking these pictures. The rest of the event was just an excuse to do so.

I could go into why it was lame but I won't.  What I will say is that we were promised lots of glow-in-the-dark body paint and good music. What we got was house paint.. wtf... and a really crappy DJ. I was home by 11. Sad.

Tomorrow however, we have this going on and that never disappoints! Can't wait to share those pictures with you... our costumes this year are pretty awesome.







No comments: