This is what I hope to be doing this weekend. I feel like fall is fast approaching and summer will soon be gone. It is fair to say that I have not taken advantage of all that we love about the summertime. Both the husband and I have been slaves to our jobs- especially after taking three weeks off in the spring for Spain. Summers are short in Utah and Winters are long and cold. I hate cold.
I hope in the next three weeks I can make up for the summer I have missed. I have some things planned. So lets get the summer started!!!
3 comments:
You should live it TX, we will probably have summer until November, I'm ready for cooler weather!
Such cute photos. I hope you enjoy your weekend & weather before you're stuck inside.
That looks like so much fun.
Enjoy the rest of the summer!!!
Post a Comment