Friday, April 22, 2011
Always Listen to Your Smart Voice
You know when you do something you know your not supposed to do but you do it anyway…. like for example going to bed with your make-up on. You sit there looking at yourself in the mirror and you are thinking to yourself I should really wash my face or else I am going to wake up with a big fat ugly zit on my face buuut even though you know better your like oh well I am too tired to take 2 mins to wash my face and avoid ugly zits but then there is that other little voice going on in your head, the smart voice, that is telling you just wash your freaking face already! That a zit that will last 8 days isn’t worth going to bed 2 mins earlier and so there you are having this internal debate with yourself….
And in the end even though you fully admit to yourself that you are you going to completely regret not washing your face… you go to bed anyway. With a dirty face.
And you wanna know what that smart voice told me this morning?
“Told ya so.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
you look really cute and laid back. I love love love the photo where LynDee is flying away on the shopping cart. It looks like you guys had so much fun!
That is a really cute bag also.
Cheers,
Bre
Great photos! and that bag is adorable (where do I find one of those?). And I totally know what your talking about with the whole face washing thing, I have done that a couple of times and paid for it! lol
Where is my hope shell?... I walked around the mall with you getting feedback and I don't get one lame:)
Post a Comment